Pondineer Vanishing Falls Waterfall Kit 2000 Series
- Typically Ships Within 1 Business Day
- 100.00 LBS
Pondineer Vanishing Falls Waterfall Kit 2000 Series with 15 Ft Stream
Our 2000 Series Waterfall kit has a larger SimpleFall waterfall weir, larger pump, longer pipe and larger liner to create a longer/higher stream than our 1500 Series.
Why choose a vanishing waterfall over a traditional garden pond?
- The soothing sound of water
- Low maintenance
- Fast, easy installation with professional grade components
- Constantly recirculates water once it is filled, or the Vanishing Falls may be shut off while you are away
- Our kits include EVERYTHING you need, except rocks and plants
Instead of falling into a pond like our pond kits, the water "vanishes" through a bed of gravel into an underground reservoir where it is then pumped back to the top of the falls.
Beefy construction, professional grade components, and simple installation mean you could be enjoying your water feature in as little as a day.
Pondineer Vanishing Falls components are Made in America of the same material used to make whitewater kayaks. You'll feel the quality compared to other pondless waterfall kits.
Pondineer SimpleFalls 2000 waterfall kit allows you to create a beautiful waterfall in any space, large or small, including on a lanai or porch, entryway or courtyard as well as the more traditional outdoor location.
(1) Custom speed strip faceplate and stainless steel screws
• (1) DuraVault pump vault and lid
• (4) Large Rain Tanks - 27" long x 16" wide x 16" high
• 20’ of 1.5" Flex PVC
• (1) Pump
• (1) 10’ x 25’ .45mil EPDM Rubber Pond Liner
• (1) 10’ x 10’ Geotextile Underlayment
• (1) 1.5" Union Check Valve
• (1) 1.5" to 2" Male Adapter
• (1) 1.5" Street Elbow
• (1) 12 oz Can of Waterfall Foam
• (1) 2.8 oz Tube of Silicone Sealant
• (1) 4 oz Can of PVC glue
• (1) 1/2" x 43’ Roll of Teﬂon Tape
• (1) 16 oz canister of Pondineer HydroSolve Waterfall Cleaner (Dry)
• Easy Installation Guide - Includes easy to follow step by step instructions as well as tips and tricks from our Pond Pros at The Pond Hub Includes:
Maximum Flow Rate: 2,000 Gallons Per Hour
Maximum Stream Length: 15ft
Download our Vanishing Falls Installation Manual Here
I decided to get the 2000 series, and I am glad I made that choice, I move so much water, it is awesome. Getting 20% off and free shipping convinced me, but the quality of the parts was really something. You have to see it to believe it. I recommend this kit to anyone and everyone!
I convinced my wife we could do this, and it was actually really pretty simple to install. The instructions were clear, I had a couple of questions when the kit came and the lady at the store was really helpful and gave me a couple of tips. We did the whole project in a weekend, and then landscaped all around it the next weekend. I am kind of handy, but really anyone could do this, and it made such a huge change in our yard. I highly recommend The Pond Hub and they were completely accurate about the quality of their products. Way better than what they sell at Lowes!